Structured Family Caregiving Services
Become a Paid Caregiver
The Care Wind Place Structured Family Caregiving Program (SFC) with Health Force of Georgia offers financial and support services to Georgia families that deliver care at home for a senior or disabled person. You may meet SFC requirements and be eligible for financial compensation if:
- You live with the person as the primary caregiver
- Are related biologically as a daughter, grandson, etc. or are related through marriage as a daughter-in-law, son-in-law, etc.
- The person you take care of is Georgia Medicaid-eligible and participates under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program
SFC Program Requirements for Providing Care At Home
To qualify as a family caregiver for payment under the SFC program, you must:
- Be dedicated to providing caregiving services at home
- Cannot have employment outside the home
- Cannot run a business from the home such as an online store
Call Care Wind Place, Inc. TODAY: (478) 254-2499
Please note that spouses of waiver participants or legal guardians are not eligible for compensation.